Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/28/10

Yippedoodled0o.

Oh joy-- Still snowing! Has been all day.
And it thundered, for at least one part of the storm.
Hopefully there'll be no school tomorrow!! I thought there might at least be an early dismissal today, considering it was snowing a lot during school hours, but nope! :(
My dog was like, reeeaaally shaky, because he's afraid of thunder/lightning. :P

I really need to upload some new art to deviantart!! And I'm looking forward to Matt getting a deviant art account, as well.
I don't know what my next few drawings will be about-- probably just emo crap. XD
Like everything else I have on there! Heh.

See ya, Gonna go make some doodles having to do with the songs from a band, Secondhand Serenade... Very emo inspiration XD

No comments: