Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/26/10

Gah!

Haven't posted in a while!
So, I've been really active on DeviantArt-- basically faving a lot of peoples art, lol.
Haven't been on Kongregate much, due to the procrastination of my science project which I finished later.

Comparing Matt's project to mine (we had to invent instruments and make them and there was a written piece as well), I'd say mine SUCKED CUCUMBER! Lol.
I think I'm going to upload some art to deviant art tonight. Matt-- I know you mentioned something about a deviantart account, maybe in your blog, I think, have you made an account? Lemme know.

Well, going on Kongregate now (in another internet tab) to see if anyone awesome is online.

Ohright-- Cait's mom ALMOST died, and then she (her mom) got arrested (cait didn't tell me why) and in a month she'll (cait will) belong to the state of Ohio... :(

See ya, Skag is on Kong!

No comments: