Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/24/10

Teh BJDs

Basically just looked at photos of ball jointed dolls today, along with watching T.V.
Had pizza for dinner.... Yum.

My dog went to the groomers yesterday, and whenever he comes back he is like super cute and fluffy and even his breath smells good. :P So basically I was like hugging him a  bunch today. :3

Grrr, I wish I randomly had like 300 bucks to buy all the stuff for my ball jointed doll. Those doll-photographer people ish things are making me jelish. :P

Hmm, I think when I get a ball jointed doll I'm going to name her Felicity. It's just the first thing that came to mind, for some reason. I thought for a few seconds, and then I was just like randomly
"Hmmm maybe Felicity?"
and then I thought
"Hmm, Maybe Arrow..." cause I was thinking of odd names that I'd heard from books but then I was like no, I just wanna name it whatever came to mind first and then I looked up the name and I said okay yay. :P

But I'm pretty much only naming it because on deviantart thats what people do in their photo descriptions for the photos they take of their dolls. :)

So yeah. :)

Plus I found this coolish doll website called the daily doll. Gonna check it out.

http://denaliwind.livejournal.com/


See ya!

No comments: