Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/24/10

3 kinds of friends

There are 3 kinds of friends.
Type 1: Friends.
Type 2: "Best" friends.
Type 3: Real friends.

Friends hang out with you and say "It's alright" when you have a problem.

Best friends hang out with you a lot and say "It's alright, its okay" when you have a problem.

Reals friends are always there.

My list?
13 friends.
13 "best" friends.
13 real friends.

Yeah, Danny is on the real friend list. Matt is, too.
But the 14th person on that real friend list is crossed out. Not because he's not a real friend anymore, but for a different reason which I shall not mention. And his 'number' was 4. Kinda like my number was 13.

I suppose "SkagWolf" from Kongregate is on the real friend list.

And then theres just other people I know on those lists.

So, theres another post for the day.

No comments: