Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/28/10

Sorry!

Once again, haven't been posting much.

Reeeeaaaaalllly busy.

On Wednesday I had C.A.S.T and Matt came over and on Monday I had to finish up my science project.

So, I'll prolly be online a lot during the weekend, but I might have to go to my grandmothers house. (In which case I WILL bring my lap top! :D )

Daaaarn!
Today at 5:14 it said Danny was online on Kongregate (When I clicked 'See friends online') and that he was in the same chatroom with me but either he came and went while I was afk or something else that I wouldn't know.

Oh yeah. I also found out that not all of Griz (Colby) is gone...
At least 7 times, his brother came online pretending to be him.
He was the one who kissed the top of my head...
The one who threw knives with me (which I remember doing very often.... It had to be more than 7 times.

Okay, so I just asked Skag (a real life friend of both Griz's) to see if Griz (the... alive one) was coming online, and he says that Griz is going to Skag's house to use the computer, and he says he'll be online in aproximately 10 minutes.

 So see ya later!

No comments: