Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/23/09

Take this survey..

1. Do you like chinese food?
Hell yeah...
2. How big is your bed?
Twin..
3. Is your room clean?
Yeah, cause I cleaned it like 2 hours ago... But I clean it when I can't walk through XD
4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Laptop!!!
5. Favorite comedian?
Jeff Dunham, Or Jo Koy
6. Do you smoke?
Nope.
7. Does anyone like you?
Probably a total of... 1 person, who I have never met in person.
8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
Wait, WHAT?
10. Sleep with or without clothes on?

Depends... -_- XD
11. Who sleeps with you every night?
Ummm.... Dude. No. One.
12. Do long distance relationships work?
Yes. Hell Yeah. But the ones in the relationships should visit each other sometimes.
13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
..Never.

14. Pancakes or French Toast?
Pancakes.
15. Do you like coffee?
Hell YEAH! *hyper*
16. How do you like your eggs?
Eggs suck eggs.
17. Do you believe in astrology?
...Yeah?
18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend, Matt.
19. Last person on your missed call list?
Some dude, crushing on me, named Isiah.
20. What was the last text message you received?
"Hai cn I com ovr ur howse?
21. McDonalds or Burger King?
Burger King.
22. Number of pillows?
2.
23. Last thing you ate?
Blueberry chap stick. XD

24. Last thing you bought?
... underclothes.
25. What are you hearing right now?
My T.V., and Nine In the Afternoon by Panic! At the disco
26. Pick a lyric?

"Pickin up things we shouldn't read, It looks like the end of history as we know, its just the end of the world."
7. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Raspberry... such a funny word... :P
28. Can you play pool?
Kinda..
29. Do you know how to swim?
Yeah.
30. Favorite ice cream?
I don't like ice cream... No don't think I'm crazy its just not that awesome.
31. Do you like maps?
Only if they lead to my bestestestestest friend.
32. Tell me a random fact:
I rock.
33. Ever had a hard on at work?
I'm gonna skip that, for that fact that I'm a girl.
34. Ever attend a theme party?
Umm..
35. Ever do a keg stand?
...No...
36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
I don't drink.

37. What is your favorite season?
Summer. Or... WInter. Or maybe, spring. XD
38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
Probably, the one for 21 guns by Green Day.
39. Pick a movie quote:
Pffft.

40. Favorite quote:
"Lav yoo"
41. What is your favorite hangout?
My emo corner.
42. Best friend's name?
Danneh. Teh. Dood.
43. How long have you known them?
Like... 8 months?
44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Stuff....
45. What time did you wake up this morning?
4:00 am.
46. Wake up next to anyone?
I wish. -_- Or maybe, you wish.
47. Best thing about winter?
You can cuddle.. :P
348. Name a couple of favorite colors:
Rainbow, Gray Scale, Black, Red, pink... purple... Lol..
49. How old are you?
...Thats a secret. :P
50. What month is your birthday in?
September.
51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Ninjas are WAAAAY bettah.
52. Favorite Dave Matthew's Band song (if you have one?)
Wait, WHO?
53. Who will take this survey?

People.

No comments: