Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/22/09

Slight Story-- "Every Day".

This is not a song. It is not a essay. It is not a letter. It is not even a poem.
It is a slight story. Something I make up all the time.To a friend.






Everyday, I think of you.
Everyday, I look forward to see if you have replied. Replied to what feels to me, like little stories, letters songs, and poems to each other. Just not indicating a message. Maybes its an odd thing. But I am an odd person. Does it matter?

Everyday, I wonder if you think of these little things the same way. If you understand what I'm saying. If they're just little weird paragraphs. If anyone, including you, cares.

Everyday, I ask. I ask, is something going to happen to me today? Will it be something away from the usual, average, yet painful life?

Everyday, I sleep, after staring at my ceiling awake, wondering. Wondering if a good thing will happen. A bad thing to others, a good thing to me.
Everyday I wonder when I will die, when I will meet you, if I will meet you, if things will change, if I will love, if something abnormal will happen.
Everyday, I wake up.
Many days, I groan, and get up. I do the morning usual - average, boring, stupid.
Everyday, eventually, I get up.
Everyday, I look at myself.
Everyday, I wonder, Am I beautiful? Am I pretty? Am I... abnormal?
When the answer to the last question has been answered, "Yes.", I go to school on most days. I take the bus and watch other people enjoy themselves, smiling. They have what they want to have. I still long for the one thing and person I want. Yet, the others have beautiful, lucky lies. A bunch of preppy rich kids, when I'm just the kid who moved from the retard school last year, and knows nothing.
Everyday, I know that I'm just the different, abnormal one.
I leave the dreadful school, wishing that maybe one day I'll be home schooled, like my friend will be.
Everyday, I am eventually home. I hang around, wishing for something abnormal. I hope to 'see' you.
Everyday, I fall asleep, wishing for something. And someone. Him.
When I see you, it's like my heart pops out of my chest. My smile is wide, my thoughts are excited.
Life is, even for just a few minutes, great.

No comments: