Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/24/09

So yeah..

Hai, do you guys think I should write more about my boring, weird life? XD

Well I'm gonna in this post, so if not, the DEAL!

My brother got a haircut yesterday... I didn't go with him but when my mom and him came back, I was like  OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND EMO!!!!! And he looked like this kid from terminator!!!!



Except my brother has glasses, but hes gonna get contacts... Lol..


Oh yeah, so I've been awake since like 3 am!!!!! Lol... I just woke up and I was like.. "Whatever I'm not tired" and then i did stuff on the computer and all that.
I saw Danny posting a lot (where he lives its 5 hours ahead of my time so at 3 it was 8 for him)
So yeah...
I sometimes wake up early because then I might see him.

SO yeah, when it was like 3 am I PEEKED inside of some of my presents!!!!!! I think I might be getting a new awesome cell phone !!!!!
And some twilight stuff and other things.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Even though its probably not really possible, I wish Danny was here for Christmas... I just wish I could look at him! If he came that would be probably all I would do... Look at him... well probably not I would  like hug him and stuff too!!!! Cause like, I feel so close to him when I don't even know him in real life.... But if I could I would visit him because he means the world to me!!!!!! Seriously!!!!
 But incase you didn't know.... I'm not 13 or 14 or 15 or nothing... I'm........ 11. -_- It was a secret till now...
Shut up, older people!!!!
How old did you think I was, with me and Danny always saying "age is but a number" and stuff!!! SHEESH!!!!
Plus I wish I could go see Caitlyn!!!! If you didn't know shes like my second bestestest friend on kongregate!!!!!
Plus she likes my brother... :P And shes always like, "When is sammeh (not his real name) coming online??????" and its so funny... but annoying!!!

Oh yeah, and I'm getting some of my presents today, cause I think I'm going to my grandparents house to get em...
Oh yeah, and in my living room there is a HUGE pile of presents.

Oh yeah I have another secret....
My name is NOT Meghan!!!!!
A bunch of people think that!
My name is....
Phaedra!!!!
You say it like Fay- Draw!!!!
But EVERYONE spells it wrong!!!!
And I only met like one person who had the name Phaedra but theirs was like Fay or something, really, cause they lied...
Plus she was like older than me (I met her at soccer camp.. well actually no someone just mentioned her I never saw her)
Lol... She must've quit. :P SO anyway away from the topic of my name....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!

Oh yeah so recently I've been wearing this BlueBerry Chapstick.. thats not important but 2 dudes tried to KISS ME!!! Okay yeah I was tempting cause I was wearing a button on my sweater that said "Kiss me I'm emo" But stilll!!! It was like so funny though cause one was like my best  friend/crush, Matt, and the other was this dude that keeps calling me on my home phone, and his name is Isiah... He kept saying like, "Hai I'd really kiss you!!!"

Aw crap sun is in my eyes!!!!! Like it just started to move into the wrong place :P Lol.....

Anyway!!! I wanna get an emo haircut!!!!! Like... Soon!!!!!!!!! I wanna get LAYERS and have som hair over my eye!!!!

And I'm probably gonna start wearing eyeliner more often... Yeah incase you didn't know i'm EMO!!!!!!!!!!
Lol... SHHHH its a seeecret!!!!

I'm ganna get and Edward Cullen Stand up poster for Christmas!!! Lol....

Oh yeah, I watched My Sisters Keeper, and it was SOOOOO sad!!!!!
Plus, it didn't follow the book!
Anna was supposed to die! (the one without cancer)
But Kate died :( I was like soooo pissed. And Kates boyfriend died!!! :( She thought like he ditched her because he died when they were supposed to go to the prom or something... but in the movie instead, he died AFTER they went to the prom thing and AFTER they had sex... lol.... I thought that was kinda disturbing cause like they had sex in a hospital bed in a hospital, I think... o.O

Anyway... See ya.

No comments: