Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/21/09

"I'm here". (Another song)

So heres another song I'd like to dedicate to my bestestestestestestestestestestestestest friend.. :)
Sorry most of my recent posts have been songs.
By the way, I don't have vacation until Thursday.
Its from December 24th to the first monday in January.

When You think I'm not,
I'm here for you.
So why don't you give a shot,
And give me something to do.

I think the best Christmas present,
Would be to have you here, by me.
But how do I know, it won't be somethin' I'll resent?
I don't even know what to me, you'll be.

Maybe we'll change, and we'll be in love.
And wasn't it you, that told me age is but a number?
I don't know what the hell you mean to me,
I don't know what I ever wanna be,
Maybe in love,
Maybe just friends,
But as long as I'm here with you, everything's fine..

You don't know it,
But I'm right here.
You don't know shit,
But I've got no fear.

Hey, hey, hey,
What are you thinkin' now?
Woah,Woah, Woah,
Do you think we know how?
How to fall in love?
How to fall in love...

Cause you just know what?
I'm always here for you.
Cause you know, anyday
I'd give my life to see you.
Cause you know, everyday,
No matter the way,
I'll spend everyday,
Thinking of you.

I'm here,
I'm here.
I'm here-ere-ere-ere.
No fear, no fear.
Not what I wanna hear.

I don't wanna let go,
So, so, so.
Are you gonna make up your mind?
Or is it you,
I'm gonna have to find?

Oh why, why, why.
Can't you be at my side.
I wanna fly, fly, fly.
Instead of cower and hide.

Cause I'm not afraid of loving,
Not afraid, of loving.
Not afraid of loving, you.

So why can't you geeet, that?
I always wanna be wherever you're at.
What should I do?
Cause I wanna be there for you,
I'm always here.



No comments: