Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

3/15/10

Well.

Since Danny needs some ideas for updates, maybe some of you followers could give him some?Just tell them to him in his C-box!
Anyway, I've done this sort of 'idea post' for him before, so I'll have to dig that up.
Found it! Here it is:
By the way Danny-- Some things you could post about (considering you asked.):

School, Kaylin, Anything new that you're interested in? Any new scary movies that you have watched? Feedback about anything from my blog? Lists of random things. Like things I could post about! Emo cookies? :P



Anyway! So yeah.. some more ideas!
New websites you like?
Friends on Kong?
Things at school?
....Pie?
Pi day! (March 14th--- it's 3.14.10 :P)
Pi time? (3:14)
The way that 3.14 spells pie backwards! (4=P 1=I 3=E= PIE!/ 314!
Randomness?
How many of you posts have the name 'Meghan' in them? (For me, Danny is in about... half of my posts XD)
Bai! :P

No comments: