Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

3/18/10

:D

So excited!
So, It's almost Saturday.... and you know what THAT means?
It means...
I'm gonna get to see other doll lovers!!!!!
At the dolly meet up!
Yay!
It's at 2 pm.
Anyway, yay, it's almost the weekend!
And hmmm.... what was I gonna say?
:P I'm watching The Office right now.... It's insanely funny. Anyway, so, CMTs are over! Yay!
And... It's super warm! People are wearing SHORTs at my school.And some girl wore shorts and a tank top at cast the other day... It feels like summer, but Spring has barely started!
And... I still feel sick. Bleh. >.<
Gah. I've got nothing to write about. Danny might need to give ME some ideas!
Let's see... Got a new watch.... Hafta take some cough drop thingies every 2 hours but my throat still hurts.... Have gym tomorrow... We're prolly gonna go outside..... I hope the weather stays nice!
Anyway.... bye!

No comments: