Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

3/19/10

Meet Up

Seems like Danny is pretty worried about Kaylin. I hope she's okay!
Anyway, so my doll Meet-up is tomorrow! But it's gonna take like, an hour to get down to where it's at. XD

And it's at 2. So yeah...... I'm really excited!

Also, my mom made some pants for Felicity, so she's not like... half naked all the time XD

And her white hair broke, so I had to get the black hair and put in on her. I also cleaned her a little bit.
But she doesn't have shoes yet. >.<

So the next thing that I'm gonna buy for her will be boots or shoes or something! :D
I did make her some kinda-crappy slipper flip flop things, but they aren't that great.....

Anyway, I don't have much to talk about besides the meet up.

So, bye guys!!


xxxxx


No comments: