Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

2/1/10

ModFriend and other things.

So, I have decided to go on a quest... to hug all the mods on Kongregate!
So far, I have hugged 12 out of 585 mods.
I will update as soon as I have hugged more!!!
This mission may go on for days, though.. XD

Anyway, I'm doing it by checking off the mods on ModFriend:
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Modfriend/friends

Some people may call this mission "Just kissing mod ass".. Well yeah, thats a part of it, I have to admit XD
But most of it is just out of pure boredom.
I guess. :P

I haven't been able to hang out with Mikey (The 'other half' of Griz) too often, probably because when I try to ask Skag to ring him and tell him to get on Kong, it turns out that Skag isn't online, even if it says he is.

Oh, right, so, I've decided to do a post a bit like Danny's-- Telling what my typical day is like.

So, normally I wake up from 6:20-6:30, at which point it is still dark.
Sometimes, I sleep in and don't get a shower in, but on those days I just shower at night.

So, after I have showered, I get dress, my normal mix up black, red, and just plain rainbow cloths, brush my hair, and go downstairs.

I check in my backpack to see that all my homework from the night before is done, and then get my lunch box out and pack it.

2 juice boxes, a fruit, which is either a apple or an orange or maybe a banana, some gold fish crackers, and anything else I can find that would be suitable for school lunch.

Then, I eat breakfast, which can range from an english muffin, bagel, or waffle, to just a banana, granola bar, or nothing when I'm in a hurry. I usually don't eat breakfast, though.

Then, I usually sit down to use the computer, after having everything ready, check Danny's blog, check other peoples blogs, and check my email. If I have enough time, I sometimes just browse random things on the internet or listen to some music.

When its time to go, my mom either drives me straight to school, or drives me to the bus stop. Usually, I tell her I would like to go straight to school. It gives me time to think, considering no one else is there for a good 5 to 10 minutes, or so.

Then, the buses arrive and the kids who walk to school do too. If Matt is there while I am, I usually talk to him or some other kids until the bell rings at 8:45.

Some of the kids I talk to are Dannielle, Matt, Crystal, or anyone who talks to me.

School is just school, I go to either gym, music, or art, after that, Language Arts, after that, social studies, after that, Science. Then I have lunch, and then math until 3:25. Then I go on the bus, and get home around 4:00, unless it's a Wednesday, and then I go to C.A.S.T straight after school with Matt. On cast days, I get home at like, 5:30.

When I get home, I do my homework, and then use the computer or watch T.V. for a while. Then I sit around and listen to music or just think. From 10 to 10:30, I go to bed.

And theeen, it starts alllll over again.



So, thats the average day in my life.

No comments: