Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/31/10

Colby (Griz) And I

So, today I was looking through all my pictures and crap on my computer...
And I found a text document of a conversation between Griz (Colby) and I.
Just the bits and pieces make me miss him.. But I guess I might never let go.
So here it is.


GrizzlyBearz: Presents
GrizzlyBearz: Yaya!!!
GrizzlyBearz: -Escapes-
Meghan16: Lol.
GrizzlyBearz: -Spins around in a circle-
Meghan16: :P
GrizzlyBearz: -Stops and stands on one foot-
GrizzlyBearz: -Fails and falls onto the couch
GrizzlyBearz: -
GrizzlyBearz: I JUST got up
GrizzlyBearz: -Smiles-
Meghan16: Me too.
GrizzlyBearz: Lol
Meghan16: And I was awake until 5 am.
GrizzlyBearz: I was up till 12
Meghan16: Meaning I only got about 2 hours of sleep.
GrizzlyBearz: You should go back to bed
Meghan16: Nah.
Meghan16: Not really tired anymore.
GrizzlyBearz: Oh
GrizzlyBearz: -Hugs you-
GrizzlyBearz: Ok then
GrizzlyBearz: That means you are up
GrizzlyBearz: Mostly
GrizzlyBearz: And that you get your present!
Meghan16: :P
GrizzlyBearz: I actually have one in real life....
GrizzlyBearz: And it may come in handy
Meghan16: Cool.
GrizzlyBearz: -Passes you a steel medalion with a thick chain-
Meghan16: *looks at it*
GrizzlyBearz: -A cross, silver and red in the center, each point of the cross curving so you could hold it like brass knuckles-
GrizzlyBearz: -On the back a small cross throwing star is on the back, making the medalion and chain a total of 3 different weapons-
Meghan16: ..Thanks!
GrizzlyBearz: Your welcome
GrizzlyBearz: -Flops on the couch-
Meghan16: *flops next to you* :)
GrizzlyBearz: -Grins-
GrizzlyBearz: -Bites my bottom lip slightly-
GrizzlyBearz: Dude...
GrizzlyBearz: I am so friggin hungry..
GrizzlyBearz: Wait...
GrizzlyBearz: Im not actaully
Meghan16: ..Lol.
GrizzlyBearz: -Hugs you-
Meghan16: *hugs back*
GrizzlyBearz: -Kisses your cheek- Thats for last night -Whispers-
Meghan16: *blushes slightly*
GrizzlyBearz: -Discontinues the hug, letting so slowly-
GrizzlyBearz: go*
GrizzlyBearz: You hungry?
Meghan16: Not really.
GrizzlyBearz: -Nods slowly-
GrizzlyBearz: Well then...
GrizzlyBearz: What do you wanna do?
Meghan16: Dunno.
GrizzlyBearz: -Crosses my arms-
GrizzlyBearz: Yea,,,,
GrizzlyBearz: -Walks past you, touching your hair lightly on my way by-
Meghan16: *looks at you*
GrizzlyBearz: -Looks back, grins and waves-
Meghan16: *chuckles*



And then it ended there.
I'm almost sure there had to be more to it... But at least I have this.
Well, I'm off to find more things like this. I seem to save conversations in chat a lot.

No comments: