Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

2/5/10

6 miles

Dude.. I just ran the equivalent to MORE THAN 6 MILES.
On Wii Fit XD
In 30 minutes!
Boo yah! :P

And before that I did 16 minutes worth of exercises! ^^

*flexes* :P

And...
IT'S THE WEEKEND!
And...
My 'ex' friend/ ex 'boyfriend' is gonna hang out with me.. XD
Yeah I knew him from my old school, but then we both went to different schools, his name is Erin..

And also, Saturday night I'm going to the 5th Grade dance! (Well it's called the 5th grade social but hey same thing!)

So thats gonna be awesome.. This is what the form says:

5th Grade Social!
Open to all (my town's name) 5th graders!
Come enjoy good music and fun with your friends!


Registration begins Monday February 1st.
at 6:00 p.m.
Call 647-3166
Voice mail registration will NOT be taken!


(I already called in on the first day ^^)




Saturday February 6th.
From 7:00-9:00 p.m.
(Insert the place it's at here :P)
$7.00 admission fee
Payable at the door.


Music by the famous DJ Dale!


Defender Doome, Wii, Dancing, Lip Sync Contests, Ping Pong, Air Hockey and Pool!


Pizza, Soda and Candy included with admission price!




Registration is limited to 250 students and is on a first come, first serve basis. 










So anyway-- Hopefully I shall meet someone like me-- odd, and 'emo.' :P


I'm really excited!

No comments: