Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

2/6/10

Can't wait!

0.o My brother is trying to eat his tongue..
And he's trying to lick me XD


Let's eat Grandma. Let's eat, Grandma. Punctuation saves lives.


Hehe, a group on facebook.
Found out about it from MLIA.




I think there really is a big difference between "Let's eat Grandma" Which is cannibalism, and "Lets eat, Grandma" Which is feeding your Grandma. But no one said that Grandma wasn't a cannibal! I mean, has anyone seen that movie trailer for that movie about some rebel angel protecting some pregnant chick who's kid will save the world? Well, did that Grandma not JUMP ALL OVER THE WALLS WITH HER CREEPY SHARP TEETH, SCREAMING? 


Haha.




Can't wait till tonight's dance! I've picked out my outfit:

-A stripey black and white dress, with buttons and a hood, about knee length.


-Red-and-black striped leggings


-Headband (Still deciding if it makes me look too girly.)


-Eyeliner (If I remember)


-Some armbands and other accessories.  Probably some different earrings too.


See ya!

No comments: