Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/6/10

Sorry..

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.

I was sorta of still getting over the thing I mentioned in my last post--
Colby's (Griz's) death.

I've asked for a cell phone, which I will hopefully be getting-- but I might not be posting on my blog a lot, since I might have to do a lot of chores.

At least I haven't had a lot of homework, though.
On Saturday, I might see the Lovely Bones with Matt-- it looks like a pretty good movie. And hopefully, I'm going to borrow (and read) My Sisters Keeper from Matt, because I've been meaning to read it. According to my mom, when we watched the movie (for My Sisters Keeper) it was nothing like the book, because she read it.

Danny got a C-box (CHat Box) for his blog, like the one that I have!
And by the way- I have 825 views-- wow! 200 views in 9 days. (There were about 600 on the 29th of December.)

So, yeah...

No comments: