Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/9/10

Average Day...

So, I did the normal stuff today...
Watched T.V., went to Matt's house, came home,watched more T.V and used the computer...

At Matt's house, I also did what I normally do... We used his computer, hung out, walked around...
When I had to leave, he talked about how hopefully at the end of the school year our friendship won't fall apart, because he doesn't know if he's home schooling, or even what school he might go to if he doesn't get home schooled.. Neither do I....

I hope it doesn't happen, but its a possibility, and Matt and Danny are my only friends, but Danny isn't here....
I'm pretty sure he isn't going to Bennett (The 6th Grade academy in my town) because he doesn't think so either...

I guess I'm going to have to start 6th grade alone.

I haven't been talking to many people on Kongregate, just waiting for someone I really know to come online, like Danny, or Cait.
So, yeah. I'll post more later.

No comments: