Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/4/10

Bored...

So, yeah..
12 more posts until the 150th post!!
:)
So, had to go back to school today, which totally sucked, but there was a 90 minute delay, meaning we got to go in 90 minutes late :D
Hopefully, it'll snow again.
Luckily, I didn't go on the bus this morning! We have a new bus driver, and she took TWO trips to get the kids to school! I mean, sure, she's new, but shouldn't she have at least learned the route beforehand!?!
The people on the bus (from the second trip) were 10 minutes late!
And then on the way home, I was still at school when I should have been home-- got there 30 minutes late.
And Danny hasn't posted in a while, so I don't have that to read...
I'm starting to think I have a secret admirer XD Cause last night I receive a bunch of "You're Beautiful!" messages in my C-box!
Apparently someone was saying on Mystery Google to go to my blog and say it..
So, that was exciting.

No comments: