Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/4/10

2 weeks ago..

Dear Diary,

A friend of mine from Kongregate died. I knew him well, as he was a good friend....
'GrizzlyBearz'.

This is the first time someone I knew well died. Sure, my great grandmother died a while ago-last summer- but that was from old age. And I barely knew her.

But once I realized that I would never role play, never chat with, never talk to Griz.... ever again.

I learned this from his RL friend, who is on kongregate as SkagWolf.



I cried, and cried, and cried. I cried so much, my brother heard me from the other room. I'll probably lie awake tonight, with my insomnia, crying about him.

He was a good friend... a close friend.

Griz, I will always remember you in my heart. I hope you meet Danny's dad and tell him Danny misses him, wherever you both are. I'll always love you.. even just as a friend.
When I die, I'll look for you.

Now his brother is taking the account.
(After this conversation, I continued talking about him... how I missed him and stuff.... and Skag mostly said "Yeah"..)
This is the chat log... well, from what we said.

To SkagWolf: Hai,
SkagWolf: Hello  (reply)
To SkagWolf: Is Griz coming online? :P


SkagWolf: ......  (reply)
SkagWolf: He is dead  (reply)



To SkagWolf: ..Are you serious?
SkagWolf: .......  (reply)

To SkagWolf: .....
SkagWolf: YOU THINK I AM ****ING KIDDING??!!?  (reply)
To SkagWolf: ...................
SkagWolf: I tryed to tell you....  (reply)
To SkagWolf: .....When.....
SkagWolf: 2 weeks ago....  (reply)
To SkagWolf: oh my god...
SkagWolf: ....  (reply)

To SkagWolf: ...How did he.. go..?
SkagWolf: Quick  (reply)
To SkagWolf: No, like... how did it.. happen?
SkagWolf: -He was using the quad-  (reply)
SkagWolf: Then BOOM!! Hit a tree.   (reply)
SkagWolf: Snapped his neck.....  (reply)
SkagWolf: He, just, went limp.... not even a twitch....  (reply)



No comments: