Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/16/10

Dream

So, I had this dream when I was asleep in my car....

I was walking in a forest with Danny, and the forest was so beautiful... There was a lake, and all the leaves on the trees were red and orange and yellow. It was raining too.
Then we climbed this tree, and at the top there was an awesome view of the lake. And there was a boat in the lake that Caitlyn was on.

And then suddenly, all the people from Mythbusters and Green Day were there. We climbed down the tree and they all hugged us and stuff. And then, the guys from Green Day got their instruments and stuff, and started playing "Extraordinary Girl" And everyone was dancing. Caitlyn was dancing with Sam, I was dancing with Danny, and then people from Mythbusters were just dancing with whoever they were married to, or whatever.

After that, there was just like, awesome fireworks everywhere, (It stopped raining a while ago) and I was sitting on the grass next to Danny and other people were on boats in the lake.

I was leaning my head against Danny's shoulder and then, I fell asleep in my dream, but woke up in real life.

It was the best dream I've had in a while.

No comments: