Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/14/10

Caitlyn

Shyeah..
Caitlyn is my bestestestest friend girl. :D
(Shhhh I have to write about her she told me too :P)
She is teh awesomest!  ^.^
And she lavs Sammeh.
I think.. XD
Ooh, this just in.. she loves teh sammeh.. A LOT.
And teh Sammeh lavs her... a lot. tooi
Interviewish time!


Name:caitlyn. but. people call me gabbi for what ever reason.  
Style: hmm.... i dont really has one. but.. random ^^
Other Stuff: i think i talk alot -.-erm... im... completly..random. er....im paranoid/pessimistic. apperently my friend dustin like watching me eat bananas (lol) m 5'7"  
Age:16. almost 17.
Location: ^^ in your closet./ohio.
Birthday:july 7th.
Orientation: Bi.


Are you sofa king we todd id?
Cait: No way.


Teh interview is over... Cause she had to go eat... eat bananas.


Edit: Interview has been continued!


Favorite color: blue/black
Favorite band: three days grace
Favorite song: pain.
Favorite book: fairest by: Gail Carson Levine  
Favorite movie: titanic.
Favorite T.V. show: hmm... south park.
Best friend: kong: you (Yes me :P) and lycander RL: mah friend meghan and taylor. 
Hobbies:hmm.. being random.. sleeping. swimming reading and listiein to music.  
Favorite website/blog:  hmm.. myspace and FML  
Occupation:er...being cait?
Favorite food:  OH! cookies and ice cream :P  
Anything you'd like to add?
Cait:  er.. AWSOMESAUCE!


Buh Bai! :)

No comments: