Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/16/10

Well.

Sorry I haven't posted in.. what, 2 days? Heh. It seems like such a requirement to me to post.

God, I still haven't remembered to send a reply back to a woman named Kathy in the army who replied to my required Christmas card.
I wrote the card in class, she wrote back, I've written a letter at home, (not mandatory) but haven't remembered to send it.

Yesterday wasn't too enjoyable. I'd thought I'd made it clear to my mom on Tuesday that I DID want to go to my schools 'Beach Party' but maybe not. Oops.

It was required for a parent to be there with anyone who was going. There weren't enough PTA parents to supervise the kids, or what? There were at least 10 of those annoyances.
Lucky that my parents aren't a 'PTA parent' dragging me to those PTA meetings. I don't even know what the hell PTA stands for, heh.

So anyway, the beach party started at 6:15, and ended at 8:15. I ended up going with Matt, Sadie, and their dad.

We got free raspberry flavored ice tea/juice or what ever, but the WATER cost money. So did the ice cream.
So yeah, seeing every girl in the fifth grade, fourth grade, and third grade dress up in bikinis was absolutely fantastic!
Well, you know, I was wearing my funny T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I was planning to change, but NO. Matt called me (for the 3rd time) while he was OUTSIDE my house, waiting.

I wasn't going to make him sit there for 30 minutes, so I put on my shoes and went out.

When I eventually went home, I watched "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging" till 11. Pretty good, yet.. well, its your average chic flick. Not something I'm usually interested in, I suppose. But worthwhile.

Then I went to bed-- fell asleep surprisingly fast, listening to tunes from The Fray on my iPod.

I slept till at least 9, then went on the computer to finish up Alice Is Dead-Ep. 2 on Kongregate, which came out on the 14th. I played the first one (Alice Is Dead-Ep. 1) yesterday. Then I slept from 10-11 this morning.

Anyway. It's a 3 day weekend- Yippee. You'd think at my old school they'd make you go into school for Martin Luther King Day-- They're so focused about 'teaching' kids about African Americans, every month is National Black Month, or whatever it's called. Good thing I don't go there anymore!

Well, see ya. Time to read some Cyanide and Happiness.

Or maybe Doghouse Diaries, too.

XXX
Rainbow Child

No comments: