Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

11/17/09

Well, I'm bored...

20 more posts (I think....) till the superfantasticalicious 100 posts.
Oh yeah, its November 17 and yet I've counted about 10 different Christmas commercials. There's still 39 more days till then right? :P
 I'm going to be without my laptop this coming weekend because the charger isn't working... (why am I typing, no one reads this anyway >:(
 Maybe my skelanimal stuffed toys are reading it... o.O
*crash* what was that? Oh yeah its my brother attempting to make soup. :P
Ooh, look, my computer charger is reeeally working! D:
The fact that I'm actually making a post over 15 characters long is AMAZING! :P
Well, you know, thats only because I was inspired to write about my crappy life instead of crappy or awesome lives of others. So go ahead and click 'next blog' at the top if you feel like it.

 Lets start with the beginning of reaaal crappyness... October 15.
The day I lost my access to kongregate.com. I won't go into details :P

Since then, computer time has been spent writing stories on quizilla.com... Don't you dare go there and search me! Crappyness may fall upon you :P

I don't believe that the-person-i-can't-talk-at- all- because-i-have-no-access-to-kongregate-who-lives-not-anywhere-near-me has posted on his blog... in like 3 weeks. But, I emailed him and he's got out of the hospital a while ago! :D
 I'm surprised, and happy, that my computer hasn't shut down... :D Oh yeah, I haven't listened to music in a long time... yep music is my boyfriend.. otherwise I'm lonely :(
 I screamed today... yeah, I saw a worm crawl outta some peanut butter... Bleh :(
I've actually been watching more TV lately then I've been using my computer! Lol.
I can't believe New Moon is coming out... GIVE UP WITH THE MOVIES, READ THE BOOKS YOU MOVIE FANS!
I hated the Twilight movie. I laaaav the book, tho... so here is a little part of my life using the names from twilight.... cause I don't need to expose real names it might expose my identity XD Don't mix the names with the twilight books... I'm just using the names :P
So lets say Bella looooves Edward...and everyones saying Edward loves Bella too ya know. But Edward isn't too handsome and he knows it, and wonders why Bella is friends with him. And they haven't told eachother that they like each other but their best friends. But it seems like Bella and Edward are getting really distant. And then, Edward says how he had this crush on a girl he knows from his theater group and her name is Jessica. Now, Jessica is a bit older than Edward, is what Bella heard. And so Bella doesn't hear about Jessica for a while and they're continuing to be friends. And thheeen, A year later when Bella and Edward are older they get real distant again. And then these two awesome guys that Bella really likes come into her life, and their names are Jacob and Mike. Then Jacob becomes Bella's boyfriend and Edward doesn't know about this friends new boyfriend. But Mike becomes one of Bella's best friends. And then Bella thinks she kinda likes Mike, but then she can't see Jacob or Mike for a long time. The end. So far.
Its beginning to be the cold part of the year... Winter. When Bella wishes she has her best friend, Edward, to CUDDLE NEXT TO IN THE COLD. *cough* or at least maybe MIKE OR JACOB. *ahem cough cough* So anyone ELSE that actually might read this wishing they had a special someone to hug when it starts snowing...
Okay I don't want you all to think I'm crazy so I'll stop here. :P

No comments: