Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

11/19/09

Dogs

Dogs and puppies... they can be annoying, or totally cute.
Well, they're just annoying when they throw up on your couch.
Kinda like my dog. He's a maltese poodle... A malti-poo. I hate saying, "He's a malti-poo!" When someone asks, because it sounds a hell lot like "Multi poo" which means.. more than one poo, I guess?
Anyway, back to Oreo, my dog. He threw up on the couch this morning. I saw him making the noise he makes when he's about to throw up some weird foamy yellow barf. He decided to do it on the sucky couch, which was okay, but it got on a blanket. And I had to clean it up. Heres how the conversation with my mom about it went.
"Ewww, Oreo threw up on the couch!" No response.
"Mom, Oreo threw up on the couch." I said, walking to her.
"Yeah, well apparently I'm the only one able to clean up dog barf!" she said. I cleaned it up, after storming into the kitchen to get a paper towel and clean it up. No thanks from her yet.
Well, see ya, I've got to go to school. >.<

No comments: