Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

11/20/09

Music

Ahh... music.
Music is a little thing I call.. well, my best friend. More like boyfriend... XD
I'm actually starting to write some songs...
Yup, Music. It's awesome. Theres rock, alternative, pop, hip hop, rap, emo, punk, classical...
Theres bands, singers, composers... musicals....gigs.....shows... All that good stuff. Music is a great thing. Theres more than a thousand people out there listening to music right now. :P
Without music, what would life be? Birds would not sing sweet songs, loud sounds would not blare from car radios, vibrating the streets,  musicals would not exist, they would just be plays, or movies. TV shows wouldn't have theme songs. Ipods wouldn't hang from peoples ears as they take walks. Emos wouldn't be in bands. I've made my point :)

No comments: