Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

4/21/10

Well.

It's pretty cool that Danny's mom is having another set of twins. I wonder if they'll be girl/girl or boy/boy again or boy/girl? I'm pretty sure it's a little bit likely that it will be boy/boy, considering that's what it was with Danny and Gaz (Gareth).

Oh, so I'm gonna start having interviews with room owners/mods/admins/friends and important users on Kongregate! I'd like to make my blog a little bit more about kongregate in that way, so yeah.

If I'm lucky, I might get an interview with Ducklette, or Alison Claire. Yesterday I drew a picture of sheep for AC (she asked for it :P) And she said it was cute! In case you didn't know, AlisonClaire and Ducklette are admins, a.k.a Kongregate staff. They have little 'K's next to their name. The founders of Kong, Emily Greer and Jim Greer, A.k.a EmilyG (mod account)/emily_greer and jimgreer. Greg is also a admin, he's in charge of badges and stuff on kongregate, and I'm pretty sure Ducklette and someone else is in charge of making people mods. I'm not sure what Alison does, though, I guess I'd have to ask her!

I have all of those guys added, cause it's really nice that they all help out so much on kongregate.It's too bad I wouldn't be able to interview Aren, I mean, he was/is one of my favorite mods. Although, I'll most likely interview Remo and some of the other mods that are my good friends or just the ones I know, like kikicoops or Trohan.

I'm off to interview someone, so I'll be posting again in a while.

No comments: