Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

4/18/10

Danny's online!

I'm talking to Danny on Kongregate right now, I was really happy that he came online.
SO right now, we're just talking in PMs and stuff.
Oh, so yesterday, me and my mom went grocery shopping, and we had some hilarious conversations.
My mom had to go to walgreens to... well, let's just say she had to take these pill things.
In the car ride to the next stop:
Mom: Damn, these are going to make my pee orange!
Me: Okay..
Mom: (Something like this) At least I'm not eating asparagus, then my pee would smell funny too.
Me: What?!?!
Mom: Don't you know if you eat asparagus your pee smells funny? Doesn't that happen to you?
Me: I don't know... o.O And YOU SMELL YOUR PEE?
Mom: No, no, it's just that when you pee you smell it and you're like "What the...." and then you're like "Oh, right, I had some asparagus!"
Me: Okay....
Mom: Maybe we'll get some asparagus later and you can see if it makes your pee smell funny. Because, you know, it doesn't happen to everyone, it's like this genetic thing. Like, I've asked my close friends if it happens to them, and if it doesn't they're like, "WHAT? What pee thing?" but if it does they're know exactly what I mean.

Lol.... It was soooo random.
Then later, at Goodwill, we bought these shoes with like, 6 inch heels!

Then after our ride to Sam's club, on the way home:
Mom: Shoe box... Box car.... Car trunk... toytrunk.. (Something along the lines of that)
Me: O.o
Mom: Don't you know what I'm doing?
Me: Yeah, you're just so random! It's like when I kept saying "SOMBRERO MANAKIN!"
Mom: Do you wanna play too?
Me: Fine.
Mom: Toy box.
Me: Box car.
Mom: Cartoon.
Me: Tune up.
Mom: Up chunk.

It went something like that, obviously I can't remember exactly how, all the way home.

xxx.

No comments: