Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

4/18/10

Oh. MY. GOD.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!
My grandparents just gave me a 100 dollar bill!
'Why'? you may ask?
SO I CAN BUY HATS!!!
Just kiddin, just kiddin.
Anyway, so last Summer, my great grandmother Lavern, my dad's dad's mom, passed away. It was in August, I believe, although I couldn't go to her funeral due to the fact I was going away to New York for a week or so.
She gave her 3 sons, My grandpa and my umm.. 2 great uncles yah, that's the word, ^^ part of all her money, and my granda thought his mom would want him to share some of the money with my family. So he gave my brother and I each 100 dollars!
God, my grandparents are the BEST! Not only are they like, the funnest-people-over-60-ever, but they're just awesome. :)
Anyway, had some fun RPing with Danny today also. A pretty good day, I must say!
xxx

No comments: