Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

4/5/10

Morning Post

Well, good morning, I thought I'd stop by and make a 'morning post' before I go to school today :)
So, lets see.. Oh! It's supposed to get up to 72 degrees, 87% humity, blah blah blah.... XD
Did everyone have a good Easter/long weekend from Good Friday? I wish I had my vacation this week, but nope... It's in 2 weeks, I think.
It's really starting to feel like spring! For a couple days now, I've been taking lots of bike rides, and just being outside a lot in general... I can't wait till it starts being SUMMER! Pools, the beach, all that..
Oh yeah, anyway, so I was looking at my states school ratings, and guess what? My school is #27, which is pretty damn awesome out of ya know, more/less than 637 schools XD
Danny hasn't posted on his blog in a bit... Oh! So for the band that me/Matt/Aedin and Dylan are making, we already have an awesome website for it! Go check it out at http://leavethepastinashes.webs.com/ . Looks pretty awesome so far.
Yeah... so, have a good week!

No comments: