Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

4/10/10

Dance tonight!

Shiz, I forgot! There's going to be another social tonight, it's like the last one-- same place, and all. Did I already tell you guys? Can't really remember if I did. Anyway, Matt won't be going, but Aedin and Dylan will. Oh, right. Since I've only briefly mentioned some of my friends on here, I probably should 'introduce' them like I think Danny's done before..... Anyway, yeah:

Aedin- I met him at the last social I went to with Matt. Dylan, one of my other friends, knew him from his old school, and introduced Matt and me to him. Now all 4 of us are great friends. I'm not sure about the spelling of his name, I'd have to check his facebook. He has blackish-brown hair, and I THINK he has green eyes.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=59059&id=100000806024252

Matt- Obviously, I've talked about him MANY times. He's one of my BEST friends, and I've known him for about 2 years. I don't get to see him to often since he's in none of my classes, but we basically became friends last year from school and now we just hang out apart from school.

Dylan- Not one of my closest friends, and a bit of an asshole, but hey, I deal. I don't really hang out with that often, only when Matt hangs out with him and I'm there too. He's kind of racist, and makes stupid jokes, but once again, he's not one of my favorite friends.

Danielle- One of my few... Scratch that, my only female friend.  Anyway. She has brown hair, and blue eyes, and she. is. Pretty. :P Not the brightest crayon in the box, but come on, how could I not like her? Met her this year, except I'd seen her last year, just hadn't talked to her in class.


That's pretty much it.... There were other people, but I started what I call my 'second' life last year. I started over.

Sounds like the guy, Marco, that Danny has been talking about, is ppretty cool. Maybe he will join Danny's school!

Danny-- hopefully you can watch it. :)

And yeah, Aren did properly ban himself... It says on his profile, "This user has been permanently banned" or something like that... Pretty sad...


No comments: