Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

4/9/10

Friday!

Yup, it's friday.... yippydoodle doo.
Just got finished playing Riddle School 5, or possibly the best game ever. I'm serious. It may be the OFFICIAL ending of RS according to JonBro (the maker), but man, that series was pretty damn good in my opinion. My brother helped me a bit, but only with a few of the things, which were basically things I told him to do. In my opinion, RS5 was probably the best one of the series and my favorite one. Tell me if you finish it.

Danny-- I'm pretty sure that if I do get on T.V, it'll only be locally,and like, on the news, but that doesn't mean you can't try.

Also, you'll have to name one of your pets Aren.... You know, he banned himself? Man, I CRIED. We'll miss you, RN.

Heh, Danny, I'm one of the few people in my class who can actually spell.... My brother couldn't even spell Wednesday! He spelled it like this:

W-E-N-N-S-D-A-Y

Lol.

Just a lesson for you guys:

W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y.
LERN OT SPEEL!

No comments: