Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

7/28/10

Uhm.

OHAI.  IF YOU HAPPEN TO CATCH MY 
3, 500th PAGE VIEW (ON THE RIGHT OF THIS) THEN I WILL DRAW SOMETHING JUST FOR YOU!whatever you want..... JUST TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF the little counter, or the whole page,  AND LINK IT IN THE C-BOX. :)


So, so far I've been keeping up with my daily post promise :P What has it been.... Like, two days? Lol.
Anyway, I really hope I can go to six flags for the NSN concert. It would be really excited for me, I've listened to him like, everyday for the whole summer.

Can't think of anything to post about....
Well, I've ALSO totally been addicted to this site, Solia online. It's kind of like Gaia online, but better, with less trolls and more.. fun stuff, lol. I've mostly just role played, the people there are so nice :)
Oh yeah... If you decide to sign up (soliaonline.com) please, please, please use my refferal link, which would be...

http://bit.ly/dnQjLu


Please, please, please! It'll redirect you to the site, but if you sign up and stay active, then I get referal tickets and can buy stuff and I've lurve you forever.. I mean, it won't make sense to sign up without it, unless you know someone else on there :P

No comments: