Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

7/26/10

Alrighty!

Alrighty, Danny told me I should post, so I shall post!
Oh, just so you guys know, I think that since it's summer, and I have so much free time, I'm going to post daily. About my life, random stuff online, and all that good shiz :P

SO. On saturday, I went to this faire.. It was a steampunk/goth fair, and they had it as an event on facebook and my mom told me about it. It was something like the midsummer magick fair or whatever. ^^

So, I had a totally awesome costume for it,  and I put a ton of pictures of it on my facebook.. and like, a ton of people complimented my costume ^^ anyway. so, a couple of pics for you people!

My mom took this one :P

Me, lurving my new necklace XD

Totally awesome journal with a map cover.

Hah. So, yeah. That's all the pics I'll post for now.


Anyway. So, in the place that I got my necklace, there was this really cute girl named Courtney, and I ended up finding her on Deviantart. She was really nice to me, and the shop was called Utopia Armoury. They have a deviantart, etsy, face book, and they're linked on the midsummer magick faire website.  They all nicknamed me Adorable, lol, and the girl, Courtney gave me my necklace for a dollar off. XD
At the place where I got my journal, the girl let me have it for free cause of my costume.. I can't remember what that shop was called. But she was really nice, and she took a picture of me holding this huge plastic machine gun or something, hehe.

Anyway, so, basically there were a ton of shops they set up, and I bought a fan, a journal, a necklace, and a parasol. They were nice to me at the parasol place, too. And I wore a vest, a black tank top, a black skirt, my cool messenger back, my brothers welding goggles, and these really cool boots that matt gave me. It was the best day ever :P
The website:
http://midsummermagickfaire.com/
I went on July 24th :)

Anyway.. so Danny, I shall do every survey that you do and post them in my 'stuff' page.  So. Heres a post for you, danny :P I shall now go spike my hair, as Danny's picture of Gaz has inspired me to do, lol.

xxx
Meggz... RAWR.

P.S. I love you XD

No comments: