Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

7/1/10

Sassy Gay Friend

My new obsession. Lol.

http://www.thesecondcitynetwork.com/sassygayfriend/

I lurve himmm! XD
I would buy a ringtone or some crap like that if I could :(

Guess I'll just have to plaster my walls with him like all my other total crazy wtf obsessions XD

Anyway... I saw Aedin and Matt at teen night last night... and a ton of people that I know... Some dude was just like "HEY!! You're my new best friend now" (he was hawt. lulz.) and other people were just like 'woah you look tottally different!!!" (cause of my hair cut.)
And I made an awesome rain bow necklace with the supplied beads and string... and I 'stole' a bunch of the beads and string... even though itwasn't really stealing since they were free XD
Matt 'stole' some too. Lol.
See ya later, people! Gonna go make some stuff with the beads and string :P

OH! By the way! The average person spends 2o thousand minutes kissing... OH WAIT. Not what I was gonna say, but it's troo. Anyway. So. On deviantart you can now give virtual pixel-ish cake (80 points (1 dollar) a piece. XD)

xxx
Megs

P.S. LURVE YOU PEOPLE. NOW GIMME SOME CAKE. XD

meghan164.deviantart.com

;)

No comments: