Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

5/3/10

OMG!!!

Hah. I got my first doll less than 3 months ago, and I'm already jumping for another!!!!
No, really.
http://www.bobobie.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=166

He's too cute to resist! I mean, he'd be like, the perfect match for my Mei girl! He's a Song boy from Bobobie, so they're both elves. Considering I have my 100$ bill, since I owe my dad/grandma 9$ for my blue beanie, I'll only need to make 64 more bucks, since the dolly is 155$.

And considering that I made around 15 bucks in one day with a lemonade stand, I think I can get enough for this boy in just a short while!!!!! :D :D :D :D
And since it's getting warmer, more people will want to buy my lemonade :P
Hah.
xxx

Due to Fred, I only need 55$ more. :)

No comments: