Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

3/6/10

GR!

Grrr.

For some retarded reason, whenever I attempt to get on Danny's or my blog,  it goes to this page saying 'well this site may have some virus's blah blah blah'. But if I don't  load the sites all the way it seems to stay there, and I don't think I can get a virus if it's not even loaded. And, earlier today, it kept redirecting me to some stupid site. Once again, I didn't load the page all the way.

Anyway, finished reading Danny's most recent post. Bring it on, my friend. I've already won in the war of the most posts.  Time to win this war. Anyway, what IS the mission of this war? :P
So anyway, today I saw Alice in Wonderland.....{SPOILER ALERT}




It was GREAT! I mean, seriously. I LOVED Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, but I hated the ending! Alice should have stayed in Wonderland. I mean, what the hell was that about the ending-- taking over her fathers businness, 'opening the trade route to china' and going on some ship.... what? And plus, wasn't the trade route to China opened like... even BEFORE colonial times?

So, looks like Danny's gonna get a puppy! Heh, Danny, get a multiese poodle! They're soooo cute :P

xxx,
Meg



No comments: