Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

3/5/10

193rd post.

So it is the 193rd post... Yay? 7 more posts to... the 200th! :)
Danny and I are having a....
BLOG WAR!!!
He says he's winning... Yeah right, do you think I'mma let my fans down that easy?
I have tons to post about. :D
SO tomorrow I might see Alice In Wonderland! :)

Yesterday afternoon my mum gave me a fake 100 dollar bill to fool everyone... She's like, the best mum ever! I fooled like, half the people in my grade, and a few teachers too. It was fake cause it was a business 'card' and it felt like a dollar bill and looked like a 100 dollar bill when you folded it up to only see the '100' in the corners. :)

Ick... I feel like shiz! My stomach hurts and stuff...

So like, everyone on my bus home is like "OMG! You're dating Matt???" Just because we say that we see movies with eachother. It reeeeeaaaaalllly pisses me off.

Oh yeah, today I went to Matt's house. We're thinking of starting this band with him, our friend Aedin and me. I'll play the drums and one of them will play the bass, the other will play guitar. We're still figuring out how to earn money for equipment, so far. The band will be called 'Leave the past in ashes.' We have to plan a bunch of stuff!
And recently I have been practicing my drum! :)
Also at Matt's house, we watched the episode of The Office called The Delivery and it was when Pam was having her baby... It was so hilarious! And Michael was like "I will fill the empty hole inside you with another person....." And me and Matt and his dad were laughing for AT LEAST like, 20 minutes or something.... Lol.

I seriously need to get on Kongregate! :P

Oh yeah, so I cleaned my room yesterday, and no one appreciated it! Hooooowwww funnn!
Gosh, I wish I could go to The Space again! They have some pretty awesome bands that play there... I wish Kickin' Daisies played there again. Because they cancelled them because of snow the last time I heard they were playing.
It sucked! But that was like.... In december.
Or something!

So...
I
Guess
I'll
See
you
guys
later! :D

No comments: