Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

1/18/10

UCVendetta

On Kongregate, I have a good friend named UCVendetta...
2 weeks ago, his ex girlfriend was shot and she died. Last night, he found out about it from her step brother.

I knew how he must've felt, because as you may know, I've posted about how Colby (GrizzlyBearz) died and I found out 2 weeks later from a friend of his.

So, today I comforted him...

I really knew how he felt. And at one point, he said, "I just can't believe I'll never see her again...".
Thats one of the things I had thought about when Colby died.

It was like our thoughts about this sort of situation-Death- were exactly the same.

Never going to see them again.
Never again going to see their smile.
Never anything they used to do will be seen by these eyes again.

No comments: