Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/18/09

Why, Maybe, How.

(Heres a story I write a few days ago when I was all depressed... -_-")

Dear Anonymous,

Why did I cry, when I knew you weren't dead? Or maybe was it something else.

Why did I cry, when I knew you would be perfectly fine? Maybe, was it a wrong thought?

Maybe, maybe.


Could it have been a simple lie that you were fine? Or maybe, were they just lies to keep me safe?

Were they lies to attempt and fix my already broken heart?

Maybe.

Why was it so, that I was torn away from you so long? Maybe, was it my fault?
Did I not protect you long enough?

Maybe, should I have kept you to myself?....maybe, it was a mistake to think of that as selfish.

Or was it selfish to keep you to myself?

Maybe... But I'll never know unless you tell me, my forbidden and lost love. Why. Maybe. How.


(To be continued)

No comments: