Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/19/09

Another Song I wrote -- called, "For You".

Dedicated to Danny <3 Xoxoxox

Roses are black,
Violets are too.
If I don't hate you,
Does it mean that I love you-ou?

Cause all of this just isn't worth it.
Can you make up your mind?
And leave the bad things behind?

Cause I'm dead to you,
Cause I'm dead to you,
Cause I'm dead to you,

What am I to do?

Let me know,
Let me know,
Let me know, how...

Cause I just need to know, how..
Cause I just need to know what, where, who, when, how..
If I wanna be with yooou,
What am I supposed to do?
Oh, what, what, what, what,whaat?
No, just shut up

Cause I guess its useless,
Thats just what I'll confess....
Cause I love you,
and I don't know what to do....

Just give me sooomething, to sing about!
Cause when I see you in the crow-owd,
I'll give you a shout!

Cause I'm still lovin you...
I just dunno what to do...

And DOWN comes the rain,
Alooong with the pain,
along with the pain, along with the pain,

Oh, who should I blame,
Cause I'll never have some fame..

Am I ganna ever seee,
you smile, again, again, again...
All my life, Ohhh, Where have you been?

Cause I always wanna be with you,
Is it really real, is it really reeeal?

But, its my heart!
That you'll alllways steal!
Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, oh.

I'll do anything, oh anything, anything..
To be with you!
Be with you..

No matter,
What I have to do!
Cause it will always be for you.

<3 For you. <3


No comments: