Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

11/28/09

Dear Person, Dear Acquaintance, Dear Friend, Dear BF, Dear BFF, Dear Love, Dear True Love, Dear Life What the Hell.

A Story of 2.
L.O.V.I.N.G. Y. O. U.... Yes you. No, not you. You. <3
Dear Person,
It was nice meeting you. Will I see you tomorrow? We seem to have the same interests.
Sincerely,
M

Dear Person,
I liked meeting you too. Yes, I will be here tomorrow. How about morning time? Yes, we do have the same interests.
Sincerely,
D

Dear Acquaintance,
It was fun to hang out with you again this morning. I hope to continue seeing you. What time? Cool, you like that stuff, too? Yes.
From,
M


Dear Acquaintance,
I agree, that was fun. Yeah, I like that stuff. How about we hang out again at noon? I hope we can be friends. I did -this- once. It was great!
From,
D


Dear Friend,
Oh, cool! You did? So have I. It was nice having lunch with you. I'm going -here- tomorrow, do you want to come? It will be very fun.
From,
M


Dear Friend,
Yeah, I did! I liked the chinese food at lunch, didn't you? Maybe we should have lunch together again. Sure, I'll come. It sounds fun.
From,
D


Dear Best Friend,
Going -here- was exciting. My friends think you're nice. How about lunch tomorrow? Did you like meeting my friends when we went -there-?
From,
M


Dear Best Friend,
Yes, it was exciting! I like your friends. Lunch sounds good. How about -here-? I did like meeting your friends. Do you mind a friend coming with me at lunch? I hope you don't.
From,
D


Dear Best Friend Forever,
It's been so great meeting with you at these times! I enjoyed Lunch and the movies after, and your friend was very nice. I really didn't mind. Do you want to come with me -here-? There is a -place- and a -place- and some of my friends are coming. You can bring friends too, I won't mind.
From,
M


Dear Best Friend Forever,
I agree, it has been nice. That movie was nice, but it was funny that it was called -title-. My friend liked you. It's good you didn't mind. I'll come! I'll bring some of my friends. I hope they'll enjoy it.
From,
D


Dear Love,
We aren't really a love relationship. We haven't confirmed it. We haven't admitted anything. You still seem like just a friend.
From,
M


Dear True Love,
Why won't you talk to me?
From,
M


Dear BFF,
What? I'm Sorry.... I think if we were like that it would ruin us.
From,
D


Dear Life: What the f*cking hell.
Hate. Love. Friends. True. Best. Forever. People. 2. As 1.

No comments: