Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

11/28/09

5 Ways I Embrace My Audience and other stuff

1. Checking the visitor counter everyday.
2. Checking my dashboard/ email to see if there are any new comments on the blog.
3. Looking at the blogs of my commenters and followers.
4. Recommending the blogs of followers/commenters in my posts and other websites.
5. Asking what people would like me to post about.

Sorry. I have a bit of a writer's (or blogger's!) block. :P


God, theres this insanely annoy commercial for girls clothes. It has these kids with high-pitched voices dancing and singing about clothes. "I love my comfy sweater, I love my comfy sweater!" "How cute, are these boots, how cute, are these boots!" They sing.
And I shout: "F*CKING SHUT UP! GET SOME REAL INTEREST PUT IN SOME BLACK! I DON'T CARE ABOUT EFFIN BOOTS!"
Lol.
Until next time... this hasn't been a 5 year old.

No comments: