Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

10/25/09

10 reasons you shouldn't stalk people (I'm bored, I just felt like doing this...trust me I don't stalk people)

1. Awkwardness when they find out
2. When you find out they're boring you'll have wasted at least 10 minutes XD
3. If they become your friend and they see their face on posters in your room you can say goodbye
4. Your friends will tell the person trust me (see 1 for results)
5. Turns out they might already be dating someone
6. The person you're stalking might be stalking someone else
7. They might turn out to hate you
8. You might turn out to hate them!
9. They might consider you a perv.
10. You just shouldn't..... :P
Until next time, this has been Meghan16!
I'm no stalker :)
Never have been, never will! :D
Vampires that sparkle are in the closet
Along with the Jonas Brothers :P

No comments: