Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

8/27/09

Randomness

So, today DannyTehDood has done numorous things.
You can check out his crazy happenings at DannyTehDood's Blog

I guess Danny is the only one who can make things slightly crazy in Ant Hill.
After after, he's pretty crazy himself :P

And another silly conversation in ant hill was about the name of the game Antbuster and the room Ant Hill.


So, yesterday Danny was being gay.

As he said he missed me on his blog i miss him too even though i saw him last night. He called me Meggykins and Meggypoo and I called him Dannypoo :P. And, also like Danny, I haven't seen CareBlair For EVAR. T.T

So, see you soon, and until next time this has been Meghan16's Kongregate Blog! *news flash voice* Lol. Bye. Stop reading! GOOOOOO!

No comments: