Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

3/23/10

Bored.....

Well, let's see.....

I logged on at 4 today, and didn't see you online, Danny, but if you were, then sorry.

Hmm.... Oh! So I've been drawing this character for a story thing I'm going to make. He's an OC (Original character) and I didn't really have any inspiration, I guess I just drew it up..... :P

Hmmmm... So we have half days this week in school, every day except for Friday. It's for conferences. I didn't have to have one! :D

We get out of school at 1:17, but I get home at about 1:30- 2:00, so Danny, if you want to meet me at about  2:10 on Thursday, since you go swimming on Wednesdays? (That'd be 7:10 for you, right?)

Hmmmm..... So....

CAST is tomorrow, but not right after school this time! :P It's at like, 3:50.

And my brother has his conference at 6:00 PM, so I might have to go to that. >.<

Anyway, see ya later, guys!

xxx,
Megs

P.S. (Edit) Random... Adopt one today!

No comments: