Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

2/11/10

Hai Guys!

Okay, so at school, there have been talent show sign-ups.

And this year, I'm planning to sing a song!
So, anyway, these are my choices, and I want you guys to vote!

Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade (One of my top choices.) Anything else by them?

How To Save A Life by The Fray (I LOVE this song, another top choice. Sorta reminds me of how I was so happy when Danny was out of the hospital :)) Anything else by them maybe?

Fireflies by Owl City , or anything by them(Sort of cliche, so I prolly won't do this one)

21 Guns by Green Day (I Have a feeling many people will do this, as it has become pretty popular this school year around here, so prolly won't do this one either.)

My Paper Heart by the All American Rejects

Nine In The Afternoon by Panic At the Disco

Alice by Avril Lavigne (I don't really like her music, but this one song is good)

Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day (Has been one of my favorite songs since I was really young)

Anything by Paramore?


See ya!

No comments: