Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

12/27/09

Emo Corner

Dear Diary,


I wrote a poem.


Here I sit,
In my emo corner,
Full of emo shit.
 (sorry little kiddies :P)
And only some people can be a foreigner.

I look across the room so close,
This emo corner is real.
I take an emo rose,
Holding it out to him to reveal...

The love, blooming..
The friendship, blooming,
Something, which is still happening now.
He slowly carves a beautiful 'M',
And I return the favor to him.
Except, I carve a 'D', and say, "Wow."



If you doubt the reality of this emo corner,
Then you are surely a foreigner.




In my room, I truly have my own emo corner. I even have a Danny corner. But the sad thing is, no one fills it. Especially not the true owner.
I hope that is not something that will apply to my situation forever.

No comments: