Help the hungry. ♥

Fighting world hunger

10/24/09

More yahoo versus google!

Searching:Phaedra is (my name, and is)
Results
Google: Phaedra is your name (IM SCARED NOW! lol)
Yahoo: Phaedra is my name (WRONG!)


Searching: My face is
Results
Google: My face is on fire (automatic WIN)
Yahoo: My face is fat (yahoo is a liar..and loses automatically! lol)
                                                    
Searching: Danny is
Results
Google: Danny is dead (Liar this time!)
Yahoo: Danny is hot (WIN! Lol Danny win for you too :P )

Searching: Sam is (sam's my brother btw)
Results
Google: Sam is a loser (Tie)
Yahoo: My brother sam is dead ( Yaaaay lol but tie) 

Searching: Cats are
Results
Google: Cats are better than dogs (Win!)
Yahoo: Cats are evil (fail)

Searching: Dinosaurs are
Results
Google: Dinosaurs are fake (FAIL!)
Yahoo: Dinosaurs are hiding (IN NORTH DAKOTA! lol)

Searching: Emos are 
Results
Google: Emos are contagious (lol)
Yahoo: Emos are cool (google is funnier lol)

Searching: Why 
Results
Google: Why Is my poop green (TIIIE!)
Yahoo: Why do men have nipples (TIE!)

Google wins:4
Yahoo wins:2
Ties: 2
Google wins this time! :D

No comments: